Sleep is state in which body is in rest state. A sound sleep enhances concentration and increases work efficiency. A sleep of 6-8 Hours is necessary for healthy living.
Sleep Management : The art of maintaining a sleep time-table keeps us healthy and mentally fit.
- Favorable time for sleep is 10 pm as one sleep cycle can be completed before midnight.
- A time gap of 2 hrs. must be maintained between dinner and going to bed.
- Reading a book can enhance thought control process, before sleep.
- Bedroom should be dark and well ventilated.
- Avoid watching TV just before sleeping time as it can lead to thought sleeping time as it can lead to thought wandering.
- Avoid eating heavy food during dinner.
- Continuous sleepless nights can lead to depression, stress and headache.
- Avoid Consumption of Alcohol and nicotine products just before sleep.